DIY Father’s Day Award Ribbon is a perfect craft for kids to make to award the world’s best dad. Isn’t it a cute way to recognize Dads in a little celebratory gesture? I am sure this would make the day extra special for them. Most importantly its the best last minute Father’s Day gift idea which can be made in no time.
Detailed Video Tutorial:
- Patterned paper
- Glue gun
- Construction paper
- Take a 25×5 cm patterned paper and fold it in accordion style. Repeat the same step for another 25×5 cm paper and keep aside.
- Take a construction paper, trace and cut two circle shaped papers out of it. With the same paper trace and cut the ribbon tails.
- Now, join the two accordion-style papers together and paste the other ends forming a circle as shown in the video.
- Carefully shrink the papers so that it can come close to the center forming the accordion flower.
- Apply some hot glue and paste the circle shaped construction paper on it.
- Paste another circle shaped paper in the back side of the accordion flower to make sure the foldings stays in place.
- Now paste the ribbon tails in the back side of the flower. You can paste another patterned paper over the ribbon tails as an extra decoration which is totally optional.
- Using hot glue gun, you can paste the pin on the back side of the award ribbon.
- Add your love note on the award ribbon and Viola your cute Father’s Day Award Ribbon is ready to surprise your dad.
We would love to hear from you. Make this and show it off! Email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or upload it on social media and tag us. @passionatemoms. We would feature the best ones on OUR platform for the world to see!