Homemade foam flowers is a simple DIY beginner craft. Making them is so easy and it’s a perfect craft to do with your kids. The supplies you need for making these flowers are very minimal and its available in all craft stores and dollar stores. The foam flowers can be used in any decoration projects from a wreath to a hair accessory. In this video, I show you how to make foam flowers in three different ways. Hope you enjoy the video and let me know your thoughts in the below comment section.
- Foam sheet
- Foam sticker
- Hot glue
- Cut a circle out of a sheet of foam. The circumference of the circle can be as small or as large as you want.
- Now start drawing a spiral inside the circularly shaped foam sheet. Draw petals over the spiral line as shown in the video.
- Carefully cut through the flower pattern you drew. Roll the foam sheet starting from the outer circle towards the inner side. Make sure you apply glue to the foam sheet while you roll it so that the flower stays tight and strong.
This is a very easy method and you can make the adorable roses in no time.
- Cut a square out of a sheet of foam. The square can be as large as you want.
- Using the scissors cut the square foam sheet as shown in the video.
- Now peel it and carefully roll the sticker and don’t forget to bend the corner shaped parts outward and paste it with the sticker to create the appearance of a rose.
A perfect rose is created in less than two minutes.
- Take a rectangle shaped foam sheet and fold it in half and paste it in the end.
- With the help of a ruler mark a border in the foam sheet, so that you can cut it within the line.
- Now apply glue in the border part and carefully roll the sheet as shown in the video. Give some time for the glue to dry.
That’s It! You have learned to make foam flowers in three different ways.
We would love to hear from you! Also, if you have a favorite craft project or activity that you like let us know. We would love to hear from you. Make this and show it off! Upload it on social media and tag us. @passionatemoms. We would feature the best ones on OUR platform for the world to see!