Paper crafting is always fun especially when the summer is here you need to be more creative to engage your kids. This easy yet simple pocket fan is a perfect paper craft to make with your kids. Not to mention they come handy and you can reuse it with the help of a rubber band. So let’s get started with the tutorial.
Detailed Video Tutorial:
- Construction paper
- Popsicle stick or craft stick
- Glue gun
- Glue stick
- Rubber Band
- Take a patterned construction paper and cut into a square shape.
- Fold the square paper in half lengthwise to create a crease.
- Now open up the square paper and start folding it in accordion style with each strip approximately 1cm wide.
- Once done, carefully fold the paper into half and glue it at the center as shown in the video.
- Make another 3 similar pieces and glue it together.
- Once they are dry, glue a craft stick on either end.
- Now carefully open up.
- Viola! Your handy pocket paper fan is ready for this summer.
- To reuse your paper fan use a rubber band to tie the craft sticks together. It helps holding the craft sticks together while you open it or fold it back.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any different idea on how to make a paper fan or you have tried making this feel free to share with us. You can also make this and get featured on our social platform for the world to see. Upload it on social media and tag us. @passionatemoms.