Have any extra cupcake liners lying around? Here’s a cute craft idea using cupcake liners to make a head popping turtle! This is a perfect craft to make with your kids. The most amusing part is the turtle’s head can move in and out which makes the project extra fun. All you need is a few material to make this.
- Colour Paper
- Card stock
- Cupcake Liners
- Start by cutting out the green cardstock into two long strips for legs, circle shape for the head and also a small strip for the tail as shown in the image.
- Using a pen draw the eyes and mouth in the circular shape card stock for making the head. Paste the head on the end of the tail part.
- Now paste the long strips across forming an “X” shape and fold it in the end to form the legs.
- Paste two or three cupcake liners together to make it more sturdy. Glue the legs on the inner side of the cup cake liner.
- Cut two small paper strips and paste it across the cupcake liner. As shown in the picture, put the head tail part through color paper strips. Now pull in and push out the tail part to see the popping head.