Do you want your home to feel as cozy as possible within your budget? One awesome way to make your house stand out is to add a DIY wall hanging. Creating your own wall hanging decor can be easily customized according to your taste and also it fits into your budget.
Wooden skewers can be used beyond grilling. Yes, this DIY mirror wall hanging decor I made is a great craft that brings a new aesthetic to the home in which I used wooden skewers and toothpicks. Below is a detailed video tutorial on how to make this. For the step by step, tutorial lets get started with the supplies needed.
Detailed Video Tutorial:
- Round shaped mirrors and mini mirrors
- Gold metallic paint
- Hot glue gun
- Wooden Skewers
- Flower shaped paper stamp
- Cardstock paper
- Cut a cardboard in round shape little bigger than the mirror. Make a hole in the backside of the cardboard to hang the wall decor.
- Paint the cardboard, wooden skewers and toothpicks with gold metallic paint.
- Now carefully mark the center and start pasting the painted skewers and toothpicks as shown in the video.
- Once done, paste the mirror in the cardboard.
- Using the flower shaped stamp cut the cardstock paper and paste around the mirror.
- Paste the mini mirrors and cardstock cut flowers randomly all over the sticks as shown in the video.
Viola!!! Your easy yet creative wall hanging decor is ready to add to your wall.
We would love to hear from you. If you have any different idea on how to make giant paper flowers or you have tried making this, feel free to share with us. You can also make this and get featured on our social platform for the world to see. Upload it on social media and tag us. @passionatemoms.